Dominion Radiology Associates, PLLC (DRA) is a physician-owned practice that provides subspecialized diagnostic imaging, interventional radiology, and consulting services in Virginia and eastern North Carolina. The group was formed with a commitment to providing the highest quality services to the facilities and communities we serve.
We believe in being a good steward to our community, patients, and referring providers and practices. Our commitment to this includes a focus on four key components:
- Community: DRA is actively involved in our communities, serving in leadership roles, providing educational presentations, offering free screenings, and supporting events across the region. Our physicians also participate in Virginia’s “Legislative Day,” addressing healthcare issues and concerns with the Virginia General Assembly.
- Compliance: DRA is committed to providing services that are in full compliance with all federal, state, and local laws. We have a dedicated compliance committee that regularly reviews diagnostic & coding accuracy, coding & denials management, high procedure growth, exam billing appropriateness, and HIPAA/HITECH and HFAP guidelines.
- Satisfaction: Our patients are our priority. We continuously evaluate patient and referring physician satisfaction scores to identify areas for improvement and to respond to any incidence of dissatisfaction. Our physicians are also evaluated through a Physician Workplace Relationship survey, which is designed to assess employee perception of physician workplace relationships.
- Quality: DRA is committed to continually improving the quality of care for our patients. To ensure this, our physicians regularly attend healthcare conferences and participate on healthcare committees. We also track and report physician CME credits to ensure education on the most advanced radiology technologies and techniques.
- Chesapeake Regional Imaging Center – Kingsborough
- Chesapeake Regional Imaging Center – Kempsville
- Chesapeake Regional Breast Center
- Jennings Outpatient Center
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Virginia Interventional & Vascular Associates - Fredericksburg